About the Product Team
The product team owns SwiftXccess’s product direction, defining what to build in order to solve customer problems in a way that allows us to succeed as a business. We do this by distilling insights from key stakeholders across the company, user research, product-generated data, and competitive analysis. These insights allow us to prioritize the features that we work on, which we define end to end with our design and engineering counterparts, to create a product roadmap. As the features on this roadmap get developed, we partner with the appropriate teams to make sure that they are properly launched and are set up to be successfully sold, serviced, and supported. We iterate on these features using data and customer feedback to make sure that they fulfill and surpass the goals we had when we decided to build them.
About the Role
The Product Manager is primarily responsible of sharing and delivering the product vision and strategy. By representing the customer and the business needs, the Product Manager is the key driver in coordinating the end-to-end delivery of prioritized roadmap initiatives. Being the domain expert, the Product Manager is expected to translate the stakeholder’s requirements into tangible product features, while maximizing business value. The Product Manager will guide cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve client experience.
This is a greenfield project, and the successful candidate will own the design, development and launch of the initial offering and the ongoing growth of the product as we scale.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Product lifecycle by actively driving the product and respective features, from requirements, through development, up to go-to-market.
- Contribute to the work of the Product function, by sharing the product’s vision and strategy, and reflecting this in delivered initiatives.
Use feedback provided by the different stakeholders and work alongside them, to analyse client needs and translate these requirements into product features, launched through planned delivery that unlocks value at the earliest.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the initiative’s business case, together with the projected value that will be achieved from delivering relevant milestones.
- Design, implement, and maintain project timelines across multiple internal and external departments.
- Work alongside technical (including Software Engineers and Business Intelligence) and non-technical teams to collaboratively translate requirements into launchable product features.
- Represent the customer’s needs when participating in discussions with the different stakeholders involved at the different stages of the lifecycle.
- Work alongside commercial teams to execute the feature launch roll-out plan, ensuring internal and external training is set-up and set go-to-market targets are reached.
- Track the effectiveness of the launched solution and identify potential product refinement.
- Pro-actively identify and suggest product enhancements based on your understanding of current market trends and competitive players.
- Share product-knowledge, both internally and externally to stakeholders and clients.
What you should bring along
- Bachelor’s degree (technical disciplines preferred)
- Solid previous Product experience in technology and financial services, with a focus on payments, is a must
- Be proficient in the available product features
- Be able to commercialize technical products and product features
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Be proficient in Excel, SPSS, Modeler or other projection tools
- Use problem analyses and solving techniques to build quality-full solutions, avoiding unnecessary complexity, and maximizing both client and business value through a prioritized delivery
- Strong customer focus: Embrace a client-centric approach to deliver solutions that primarily effectively address customer needs and are aligned to the Product vision set by the Business.
- Strong technical skills and business acumen – proven ability to execute on the spectrum of technical challenges through to go-to-market and business strategies.
- Polished communication skills and excellent use of language when conversing with clients and/or technical departments
- Ability to condense complex technical concepts into non-technical language for internal and external stakeholders.
London, England or Remote and available during Business Hours; This role is open to remote work as our teams are distributed. We are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy and will establish a cadence of on-time delivery with high-quality work.
SwiftXccess is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.