SwiftXccess is looking for self-starters that are thought leaders with a proven track-record of success in fast-paced payments technology environments with demanding timelines. The role will require strong technical skills across applications, infrastructure, data and security; an understanding of architectural trends such as microservices, cloud-computing and open source frameworks with a strong focus on innovation. At SwiftXccess we are leading the innovation to solve major issues affecting digital financial services. We have an ambitious five-year plan, along with the resource and funding to transform digital payments.
About the Role
Experienced as Payments Platform Architect familiar with jPOS framework, along with domain knowledge of Issuing, Acquiring, Processing ecosystem working mainly in Java programming language, microservices architecture, full software development life cycle environment under agile methodologies, capable to take lead on software design and implementation best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Provides Architectural leadership and vision for Payment Services Platforms by developing and maintaining architectural roadmap for products and services plus ensuring alignment with the business and enterprise architecture strategies and standards. Able to develop, present and explain the value and vision of proposed architectures and solutions to a wide range of audience.
- Drives internal proof of concept initiatives; when needed, quickly architect, design, develop and implement a prototype of a system or component with a proper architecture, and then hand over to (may lead) a small group of development team to finish.
- Articulates technology solutions as well as explains the competitive advantages of various technology alternatives.
What you should bring along:
- Extensive hands on coding experience using languages like Java, go, etc. Can write very solid prototypes or core components quickly.
- Strong service architecture and development experience with high performance and scalability,
- Technical background in data with deep understanding of issues in multiple areas such as data acquisition and processing, data management, distributed processing, and high availability is required; experience in statistics, data mining, machine learning and operational excellence of production systems is a plus,
- Architecture design and development of large scale platforms and application with simple solutions,
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience on big data and cloud computing technologies,
- In-depth knowledge of Issuing, Acquiring and Processing, SO20022, ISO8583, PCI DSS standards,
- Payment integration, card payment processing and authorisations / authentication
- Configure and deploy cloud services application for integrations with a Payment Networks.
London, England or Remote and available during Business Hours; This role is open to remote work as our teams are distributed. We are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy and will establish a cadence of on-time delivery with high-quality work.
SwiftXccess is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.